- Hours + Admission
- Getting Here
- Group Visits
- Hotel + Visitor Packages
- Museum Policies
- Friday Nights at the de Young
- Artist Studio
- Digital Stories
- Teen Programs
- College Programs
- Make a Gift
- Patrons Circle
- Individual Giving
- Corporate Giving
- Foundation + Government Giving
- Planned Giving
- Travel Program
de Young K–12th Grade Reservation Request
Reservations for the 2017/2018 school year begin July 15, 2017.
- For guided and self-guided tours a minimum of one adult chaperone is required for every 10 students, regardless of age.
- Please use one reservation form for each class, you may keep a copy for your records.
- Requests will be processed in the order received.
Guided tours are fully booked for the exhibition, Revelations: Art from the African American South, but self-guided tours are still available.
Please Note: If you are requesting a guided tour on behalf of a teacher please provide your contact information in the "Second Contact" section below as well as the teacher’s contact information in the main section of the form.