- Hours + Admission
- Free + Reduced Admission
- Getting Here
- Group Visits
- Rent the de Young
- Hotel + Visitor Packages
- Museum Policies
- Free Saturdays To-Go
- Teen Programs
- K–12 Students
- College Programs
- Travel Program
Textile Arts Council (TAC)
As an integral part of The Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco, the Textile Arts Council provides a means for promoting and broadening appreciation of the textile arts.
Membership benefits include:
- Free admission to most TAC-sponsored lectures after museum admission.
- Advance notice of seminars, workshops, field trips and other special events.
- Free subscription to Textile Arts Council Newsletter, published three times a year.
- International travel opportunities with a textile focus.
- Use of the Textile Study Center by appointment for researchers with a specific focus of study.
- Special interest study groups.
Membership fees will enable the Textile Arts Council to:
- Promote interest in textiles.
- Provide a wide variety of programs focusing on textile related subjects.
- Bring a new sector of support to the Textile Department and The Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco.
Special arrangements can be made for students wishing to attend TAC lectures by making prior requests through teachers in their field.
Annual membership dues are renewable on July 1st of each year. However, if you join after March 1st of the current year, your dues will not be renewable until July 1st of the following year. Click here for more information.