- Hours + Admission
- Free + Reduced Admission
- Getting Here
- Rent the de Young
- Hotel + Visitor Packages
- Museum Policies
- Virtual Wednesdays
- Teen Programs
- K–12 Students
- College Programs
- Travel Program
Learning to Look K–3rd grade Reservation Request
Learning to Look—Guided Gallery Visits and Studio Art Activity Grades K–3
Reservations for the 2019/2020 school year open July 15, 2019.
- Please keep a record of your requested dates.
- As the City of San Francisco’s Museums, we prioritize SFUSD schools in the booking process. All other requests will be processed in the order that they are received.
- Please note that the maximum size of a class group is 30 students. Larger groups require multiple slots. All requests are subject to availability.
- The Learning to Look program is free. If you need to cancel or change your reservation, please let us know at your earliest convenience. Cancellations made with less than three weeks notice means we will be unable to fill the slot and other students will not be able to attend.
- A minimum of one adult chaperone is required for every 10 students.
Please Note: If you are requesting a guided tour on behalf of a teacher please provide your contact information in the "Second Contact" section below as well as the teacher’s contact information in the main section of the form.