- Hours + Admission
- Free + Reduced Admission
- Getting Here
- Rent the de Young
- Museum Policies
- Travel Program
Get Smart with Art 4–8th grade Reservation Request
Get Smart with Art—Guided Gallery Visits and Studio Art Activity, Grades 4–8
Reservations for the 2019/2020 school year open July 15, 2019.
- Please keep a record of your requested dates.
- As the City of San Francisco’s Museums, we prioritize SFUSD schools in the booking process. All other requests will be processed in the order received.
- Please note that the maximum size of a class group is 30 students; however, 6th grade Get Smart with Art at the Legion of Honor can accommodate up to 90 students. Larger groups require multiple slots. All requests are subject to availability.
- The Get Smart With Art program is free. If you need to cancel or change your reservation, please let us know at your earliest convenience. Cancellations made with less than three weeks notice means we will be unable to fill the slot and other students will not be able to attend.
- A minimum of one adult chaperone is required for every 10 students.
- If you need to cancel or change your reservation, please let us know at your earliest convenience.
Please Note: If you are requesting a guided tour on behalf of a teacher please provide your contact information in the "Second Contact" section below as well as the teacher’s contact information in the main section of the form.