- Enhance your visit by purchasing tickets to our immersive virtual reality experience, Ramses & Nefertari: Journey to Osiris. Using cinematic motion chairs, take a whirlwind tour of two of Ramses’s most impressive monuments, Abu Simbel and Nefertari’s tomb. ($18 general public \ $16 members)
- This exhibition uses moving animation images, which may be disorienting for those who are light sensitive.
- Tickets are timed. Please plan ahead and leave extra time for arrival and parking. On weekends, we recommend arriving an hour before your ticket time.
- The exhibition includes narrow spaces. Strollers are not permitted, but umbrella strollers and baby carriers are available. Strollers can be checked at the lower level security post at the garage.
- Free Saturdays discounted admission does not apply to the Ramses exhibition. A full-price ticket is always required to attend.
- Please note that ticket prices vary on weekdays and weekends:
|Adult: $35||Adult: $40|
|Seniors (65+): $32||Seniors (65+): $37|
|Students (w/ valid ID): $30||Students (w/ valid ID): $35|
|Youth (17 and under): $20||Youth (17 and under): $25|
|Members: First visit is free; subsequent visits are $23 per ticket*||Members: First visit is free; subsequent visits are $23 per ticket*|
*Due to high demand for this once-in-a-lifetime event, members are limited to one complimentary visit through the run of the exhibition. The number of complimentary tickets is determined by membership level.
Ramses & Nefertari: Journey to Osiris Disclaimer
Due to the immersive nature of this virtual reality experience, parental discretion is advised. This attraction allows audiences to enter a photo-real world of Ramses the Great and features the Positron Voyager Chair, a virtual reality platform that moves and vibrates.
Guests in wheelchairs, or with service animals, may request an alternate experience.
Persons with the following conditions should not participate: pacemaker or other implanted medical device, severe motion sickness or vertigo, fear of enclosed spaces, and other conditions that may be aggravated by this experience.
- This experience lasts 10.5 minutes in length.
- This is recommended for guests 8 years and older.
- The maximum guest height is 6'5".
- The maximum guest weight is 330 lbs.