- Hours + Admission
- Getting Here
- Group Visits
- Hotel + Visitor Packages
- Museum Policies
- Friday Nights at the de Young
- Thinking Machines Series
- Teen Programs
- College Programs
- Digital Stories
- Make a Gift
- Patrons Circle
- Individual Giving
- Corporate Giving
- Foundation + Government Giving
- Planned Giving
- Travel Program
Reservation and Scheduling Guidelines
- Reservations for the 2010/11 school year begin August 1.
- Guided visits are offered October 1, 2010 to May 27, 2011.
- Get Smart with Art guided visits are offered Wednesdays and Fridays at 10:30 and 10:45 am.
- A minimum of 8 weeks advance notice is required.
- Please note that the maximum size of a class group is 35 students.
Fill out this online reservation form, or download and complete the reservation form PDF and send to: K-12 School Tours, de Young Museum, Golden Gate Park, 50 Hagiwara Tea Garden Drive, San Francisco, CA 94118.
Please Note: If you are requesting a guided tour on behalf of a teacher please provide your contact information in the "School Contact" section below as well as the teacher’s contact information in the main section of the form.