- Hours + Admission
- Getting Here
- Group Visits
- Hotel + Visitor Packages
- Museum Policies
- Friday Nights at the de Young
- Artist Studio
- Teen Programs
- College Programs
- Make a Gift
- Patrons Circle
- Individual Giving
- Corporate Giving
- Foundation + Government Giving
- Planned Giving
- Travel Program
Get Smart with Art 4–8th grade Reservation Request
Get Smart with Art—Guided Gallery Visits and Studio Art Activity, Grades 4–8
- Please use one reservation form for each class, you may keep a copy for your records.
- Requests will be processed in the order received.
- Please note that the maximum size of a class group is 30 students; however, 6th grade Get Smart with Art at the Legion of Honor can accommodate up to 90 students. Larger groups require multiple slots. All requests are subject to availability.
- Get Smart with Art is free. Reservations must be held with a deposit check of $100 made out to COFAM. Deposits will be returned after your visit. Checks are only deposited in case of no-show or cancelation with less than three weeks' notice.
- A minimum of one adult chaperone is required for every 10 students.
Please Note: If you are requesting a guided tour on behalf of a teacher please provide your contact information in the "Second Contact" section below as well as the teacher’s contact information in the main section of the form.