Enrich your experience of Mexican culture even further by entering our AeroMexico Contest to win flights to Mexico City. Participants will have a chance to win two tickets to fly with AeroMexio and five lucky winners will be selected.
Enter to Win:
Featuring such prominent sites as the Moon Pyramid and the Street of the Dead, Teotihuacan is one of the earliest, largest, and most significant cities in the ancient Americas. A multicultural urban center and one of the most extensively planned cities in the pre-modern world, it is one of the earliest examples of a cosmopolitan city in the Western Hemisphere.
To take part in this competition, we want to see how Teotihuacan: City of Water, City of Fire inspires you to look at your own city.
How to Enter:
- Reinterpret your city through one of the themes within the exhibition and take inspiration from its sculptures, murals, or maps to consider how to reinterpret your own city.
- Use the medium of your choice—such as a photograph, collage, poem or illustration—to respond to Step 1.
- Send us your entry! You can do this by using the hashtag #TeotihuacanTrip on Instagram or Twitter, or by submitting your entry via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete or inaccurate Entries are void. Automated, programmed, robotic or mechanically reproduced Entries will be disqualified.
Selection of Winners:
- There will be five prize winners of two AeroMexico airline tickets per each winner.
- All eligible entries received during the contest period will be gathered and judged.
- Winners will be selected by a panel of three judges and will be based on the following criteria: achievement of prompt, quality of final product, and overall creativity.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Participants are limited to one entry per person,
- Participants are not eligible to win if they are an employee of the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco (FAMSF) or AeroMexico or if they have won previously.
- All entries become the property of FAMSF and will not be acknowledged or returned.