Thank you to all who submitted entries for #TeotihuacanTrip. We are thrilled to announce the following winners who will receive 2 complimentary tickets to Mexico City courtesy of Aeromexico.
- Zachary M.
- Aaron L.
- Raymond S.
- Nancy H.
- Max L.
Winners will be notified via email or social media.
Enrich your experience of Mexican culture even further by entering our Aeromexico Contest to win flights to Mexico City. Participants will have a chance to win two tickets to fly with AeroMexio and five lucky winners will be selected.
Enter to Win:
Featuring such prominent sites as the Moon Pyramid and the Street of the Dead, Teotihuacan is one of the earliest, largest, and most significant cities in the ancient Americas. A multicultural urban center and one of the most extensively planned cities in the pre-modern world, it is one of the earliest examples of a cosmopolitan city in the Western Hemisphere.
To take part in this competition, we want to see how Teotihuacan: City of Water, City of Fire inspires you to look at your own city.
How to Enter:
- Reinterpret your city through one of the themes within the exhibition and take inspiration from Teotihuacan’s sculptures, murals, or maps to create a response.
- Use the medium of your choice—such as a photograph, collage, poem or illustration—to respond to Step 1.
- Send us your entry! You can do this by using the hashtag #TeotihuacanTrip on Instagram or Twitter, or by submitting your entry via email to email@example.com.
Selection of Winners:
- There will be five prize winners of two Aeromexico airline tickets per each winner.
- All eligible entries received during the contest period will be gathered and judged after the contest ends at 5 pm PST on February 11, 2018.
- Winners will be selected by a panel of three judges and will be based on the following criteria: achievement of prompt, quality of final product, and overall creativity.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Participants are limited to one entry per person.
- Participants are not eligible to win if they are an employee of the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco (FAMSF) or Aeromexico or if they have won previously.
- All entries become the property of FAMSF and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Incomplete or inaccurate Entries are void.
- Automated, programmed, robotic or mechanically reproduced Entries will be disqualified.
See the official contest rules.