The de Youngsters is a new initiative to make the de Young and the Legion of Honor more family friendly. Proceeds from de Youngsters activities, including the January 2014 inaugural family gala, A Bigger Family Party, support services, way-finding and other communications, and free programs for children and their adult caregivers.
A de Youngsters upgrade is $100 annually, and can be added to any membership at the Family/Dual level or above. Benefits of the de Youngsters add-on include:
- exclusive opportunities to host children’s birthday parties at the de Young
- priority enrollment in the Museums’ summer camps
- a subscription to a family-friendly e-newsletter, with tips on visiting the de Young and Legion of Honor, activities for children, and special offers from partners and the Museums
- Family/Dual + de Youngsters membership: $249
- Contributing + de Youngsters membership: $349
- Supporting + de Youngsters membership: $499
- Sustaining + de Youngsters membership: $799
For more information, please call 415.750.8908 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
de Youngsters Steering Committee
Holland Lynch (Chair), Carol Bonnie, Kate Harbin Clammer, Wheeler S. Griffith, Holly Johnson Harris, Kelsey Lamond, Kathryn Lasater, Jeana Toney, and Lisa Podos Wais