- Hours + Admission
- Getting Here
- Group Visits
- Hotel + Visitor Packages
- Museum Policies
- Friday Nights at the de Young
- Anna Halprin: Body Radical
- Teen Programs
- College Programs
- Digital Stories
- Make a Gift
- Donor Events
- Patrons Circle
- Individual Giving
- Corporate Giving
- Foundation + Government Giving
- Planned Giving
- Travel Program
Learning to Look K–3rd grade Reservation Request
Learning to Look—Guided Gallery Visits and Studio Art Activity Grades K–3
- A minimum of 8 weeks' advance notice is required.
- Please use one reservation form for each class, you may keep a copy for your records.
- Requests will be processed in the order received.
- Please note that the maximum size of a class group is 30 students. Larger groups require multiple slots. All requests are subject to availability.
- Get Smart with Art is free. Reservations must be held with a deposit check of $100 made out to COFAM. Deposit will be returned to you after your visit. Checks are only deposited in case of no-show or cancellation with less than three weeks notice.
- A minimum of one adult chaperone is required for every 10 students.
Please Note: If you are requesting a guided tour on behalf of a teacher please provide your contact information in the "Second Contact" section below as well as the teacher’s contact information in the main section of the form.