- Hours + Admission
- Getting Here
- Group Visits
- Hotel + Visitor Packages
- Museum Policies
- Friday Nights at the de Young
- Artist Studio
- College Programs
- Make a Gift
- Individual Giving
- Corporate, Foundation + Government Giving
- Planned Giving
"Handelskade" Featuring Artist Demos, Tastings, and More!
This event is expired.
Museumgoers will get to experience the island of Curaçao's finest between 5 and 8:30 pm.
- Digital presentation of Curaçao art and photography by Curaçao artists Brett Russel, Bea Moedt, André Nagtegaal, and Garrick Marchena
- "Lensu di Kabes": Demonstration by Curaçao's head-scarf tying expert Cenaida van Dinter
- Artist showcase featuring Serena Janet Israel's Chichi
- Curaçao liqueur tasting bar (5–6 and 7–8 pm)
Public programs are free and open to the public.
Tickets are required (advance purchase highly recommended) for the special exhibitions Girl with a Pearl Earring: Dutch Paintings from the Mauritshuis and Rembrandt's Century. Please click the button below to make online reservations, which are only available at least 24 hours in advance. Please call the museum at 415.750.3600 for on-site purchase availability.
Order tickets online
Contact InformationGregory Stock
Education programs for Girl with a Pearl Earring: Dutch Paintings from the Mauritshuis are supported in part by a grant from the Netherland-America Foundation. The Fine Arts Museums’ Cultural Encounters programs are made possible through the generous support of the Hearst Foundations and the Winifred Johnson Clive Foundation. The Artist Fellows program is part of Cultural Encounters and is also supported by major grants from the James Irvine Foundation and the Institute of Museum and Library Services/Museums for America. Thanks to our media sponsor the San Francisco Bay Guardian.