Ages 4–12. Family tours are followed by related hands-on art projects led by professional artists. Children under 8 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
Note new times, both at the de Young
- 10–11:30 am: General public
- 12:30–2 pm: Museum members only
Saturday, September 28: Mixing and Matching: Thinking in Pairs
- Saturday, October 5: Get Crafty with Your Art: The Arts and Crafts Movement
- Saturday, October 19: Layer It Up!
- Saturday, October 26: Modeled Bodies
- Saturday, November 2: Sea and Sky
- Saturday, November 16: The Comforts of Home: Sitting Pretty
- Saturday, November 23: A Feast for the Eye
- Saturday, December 7: Wintry Wonders
- Saturday, December 14: Holiday Art