Celebrating everyday accessibility at the FAMSF, the disability community produces a day of museum tours, art making, performance, and Disability Culture.
- 9 am: Private early morning tour of The Fashion World of Jean Paul Gaultier
- From the Sidewalk to the Catwalk, Reservation necessary, fee.
- 10 am–2 pm: Museum Tours (ask for details)
- 10:30 am–2:30 pm: Art Studio for a Day, Art Demos/Art-making activities; artists at work including Maia Scott’s Human Sculpture Project and music by Tim Cain
- 11 am–noon: From the Doctor’s Office to the Art Gallery: Sandie Yi’s Radical Vision of Beauty, Sandie Yi , Amanda Cachia, and Anthony Tusler
- 1–3 pm: Art Slam 2012
Sign language interpreters provided.
Extra blue spaces for parking.
Requests for accommodations made by March 22 will help ensure availability.