Reservations for the 2013/2014 school year begin July 15, 2013. Requests are processed in the order received.
- Guided tours are offered November 1, 2013–May 30, 2014.
- Docent-led school group tours are available Fridays at 9:45 am and 11 am
- A minimum of eight weeks advance notice is required for guided tours.
- Guided tours are free. Reservations must be held with a deposit check of $100 made out to COFAM. Deposit will be returned to you after your visit. Checks are only deposited in case of no-show or cancelation with less than three weeks notice.
- Each Galleries in Focus time accommodates one class of 30 or fewer students. Larger groups will be split and scheduled for entry every 15 minutes.
- Self-guided tours are offered Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays starting at noon and Thursdays starting at 9:30 am.
- A minumum of four weeks advance notice is required for self-guided tours.
- Groups of 100 or more require a lesson plan and site consultation.
For guided and self-guided tours a minimum of one adult chaperone is required for every 10 students.
Please Note: If you are requesting a guided tour on behalf of a teacher please provide your contact information in the "School Contact" section below as well as the teacher’s contact information in the main section of the form.