Reservations for the 2015/2016 school year begin July 15, 2015. Requests are processed in the order received.
- Guided tours are for 4th-12th grades and Self Guided tours are K-12th grades.*
- Guided tours are offered October 7, 2015–May 27, 2016.
- Guided school group tours are available Fridays at 9:45 am and 11 am.
- A minimum of eight weeks advance notice is required for guided tours.
- Guided tours are free. Reservations must be held with a deposit check of $100 made out to COFAM. Deposit will be returned to you after your visit. Checks are only deposited in case of no-show or cancelation with less than three weeks notice.
- Each Galleries in Focus time accommodates one class of 30 or fewer students. Larger groups will be split and scheduled for entry every 15 minutes, if time slots are available.
- Self-guided tours are offered Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays starting at 12:30 pm and Thursdays starting at 9:30 am.
- School groups are restricted from visiting special exhibitions during the first and last two weeks they are on view. Available time slots are 10 am, 10:30 am, 12 pm, and 12:30 pm.
- A minimum of four weeks advance notice is required for self-guided tours.
- Groups of 60 or more require a lesson plan and site consultation.
For guided and self-guided tours a minimum of one adult chaperone is required for every 10 students.
Please Note: If you are requesting a guided tour on behalf of a teacher please provide your contact information in the "School Contact" section below as well as the teacher’s contact information in the main section of the form.