Enrich your experience of Mexican culture even further by entering our AeroMexico Sweepstakes to win flights to Mexico City. Each month of the exhibition (September 2017–January 2018) participants will have a chance to win two tickets to fly with AeroMexico.
Enter to Win:
Featuring such prominent sites as the Moon Pyramid and the Street of the Dead, Teotihuacan is one of the earliest, largest, and most significant cities in the ancient Americas. A multicultural urban center and one of the most extensively planned cities in the pre-modern world, it is one of the earliest examples of a cosmopolitan city in the Western Hemisphere.
To take part in this competition , we want to see how Teotihuacan: City of Water, City of Fire inspires you to look at your own city.
How to Enter:
1) Reinterpret your city through one of the themes within the exhibition and take inspiration from its sculptures, murals, or maps to consider how to reinterpret your own city.
2) Use the medium of your choice—such as a photograph, collage, poem or illustration— to respond to Step 1.
3) Send us your entry! You can do this by using the hashtag #TeotihuacanTrip on Instagram or Twitter, or by submitting your entry via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Don’t forget to follow @deyoungmuseum and @AreoMexico on Instagram.
1) No purchase is necessary.
2) Participants are not eligible to win if they are an employee of the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco or AeroMexico or if they have won previously.